- Solar Bug Zapper Outdoor Garden Flame Mosquito Zapper 3 in 1 Waterproof Flying Insect Killer lamp Hang or Stake in The Ground & Auto On/Off Pathway Decoration Lights for Garden Patio Yard, Black
- WORKS AS A GARDEN LAMP: This lamp combines the function of mosquito zapper and garden flame lamp. It can work to attract mosquitos and also can be like a flame similar torch by flickering LED. Used as garden lights, camping table lamps, etc. Bug zappers have never been better!
- LONG-LASTING & WATERPROOF: The solar mosquito zapper outdoor can be charged via USB cable through computer and power bank, very convenient to take, low power consumption, high efficacy. This solar bug zapper outdoor can also charged by Solar panel at top. And equipped with IP4X waterproof grade, it can easily deal with all kinds of outdoor bad weather.
- MULTI-PURPOSE FLY ZAPPER: With plug-in rod and cone tools, easy to use outside. The top of the solar mosquito zapper lamp is also equipped with a handle ring, which is easy to carry or hang. Solar Insect Killer Lamp can be used as a tabletop unit with the provided base or adjusted to 3 different using. The package includes: 1 lamp, 2 poles, 1 connector, 1 ground stake, 1 tabletop base, 1 cleaning brush, 1USB cable.
- SOLAR POWERED AUTO LIGHTING: Press the switch to turn on or turn off the device. When the zapper function is on, the UV light will attract the mosquito fly close and the high voltage grid will zap it. The lamp built-in intelligent light control system, as long as you turn on the switch, the bug zapper lamp will automatically turn off during the day and turn on at night.
- BUY WORRY-FREE: We warranties the product for one year. If you encounter other problems during install or use, please contact us by after-sales mail on the manual, customer satisfaction is Fieemoo's most concern. The tough ABS plastic guarantees you service that lasts for years. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!"
I live in an area that has a mosquitoe issue I was looking for a safe alternative to the zapping devices. A neighbor suggested a catcher like this one. The Fieemoo Insect Trap was delivered in a nice box and packaged like a high dollar item. In the box you have instructions, cable and plug, catcher. The catcher looks modern with the touch screen on the top. The light that attracts the insects is dim in my opinion. It wouldn't keep me awake if I had it in my bedroom. If you look at the light it looks white but cast a blue light on the wall. Thats probably what attracts the insects. There is a Night Mode setting that dims the lighting. The fan is so quiet I had to strain to hear it, ultra quiet. The unit charges with a C USB. I won't know for a few days, but I hope this helps.
I didn't realize it could be plugged in until I received it. I thought that's solar power only. Which means it could be used in indoor too. I used it around my front in my front yard. It just looks like the decorated outdoor light, Sturdy and pretty.
Setting up was super simple, I just put the rods into each other and then clicked the button to turn it on, I love how i was given a choice between hanging it or straight up putting it down into the ground. Mosquito wise it dosent remove as many as the traditional ones but it does the job and definitely cuts down their population. Overall solid